Waters


Back to training, it feels so good to be moving freely in the waters again. We did stroke work just now and it suited me just right. Usually first training after long MIA would be toughshit but today's was just right. Cords didn't really tire me out much and surprisingly it was pretty easy. Swimming after falling ill feels refreshing, especially the regaining of stamina without any wheezing! :) And I did not complain at all! It was job well done today to all who attended training.

Alright I'm actually feeling lazy to update my blog. Partially because I'm not always online now and bb has some problems with the entering of posts to blogger. All is well except the kachings. It has always been the problem and it always will be. I shall stop procrastinating and give yami a call tomorrow. If I get it, then I wouldn't be so tight. :)

Ohhhh and I want my M&S extremely chocolately rings!

Back to GG,
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES