Bounce.

HELLO WORLD. FATTY IS POSTING AGAIN.

Alright, fatty went for training just now and there she realised how unfit she is currently (FINALLY!). Training was good, just that the process of me completely it was like sai. SIGH BUT AT LEAST I COMPLETED IT. Hokay so throughout training I was thinking, why do I feel so 'chui' now. Then I realised as a sportsperson, starting early is very important. Now with all my youth wasted on rubbish (mainly eating non-stop), it's late already. But then again better late than never.

I was also thinking, we should totally act our age. Got one auntie say I look like 20plus. Then people at work say I look younger than actual age. So I guess acting my age is good no? It's no hurry to grow up cause we will someday, when the time is right. Live your life and enjoy being young! :D

Okayz now for some peektures to gross you out.







Kz.
ANNYEONG. GOODBYE. ADIOS.

Ohhh where's my G :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES