Clubz

Ohhhemmmgeeee I just sent out an order for a dress on a blogshop. Okay yahzxz you might think of it as what's the big deal, only a dress right. But for me to shop online is a big thangz okayz. Cause usually the sizes won't fit, and it looks good on the model herself only. But now it's gonna be a breakthrough, it's been years since I'd shopped online. Now I'm like so super duper excited to the max! Like a noob only eh. :/ HAHAHA!

Anyway it's diet day 1 again. And I did 100 sit ups yesterday night and today I did 100 crutches or how to spell aiya I dunno lah. I cannot tahan sit ups anymore, now having muscle aches already. And today only had 3 Redodon cream wafers sticks, like half a bowl of the disgusting pasta from grinning gecko and half a cup of medium red tea at work. Woots! And I don't feel hungry. Tomorrow gonna go down to CDC (again) to make my PDL cause the wait was too long the last time and I gave up waiting. Then gonna go back to school to swim awhile cause training has been cancelled. Hopefully I don't end up soaking water instead, hopefully.

Babysitting G's dogs last thursday till sunday was great and I must admit, it was a tough job. G didn't even helped me until the last day! Most of the time I was alone at his place, don't know what the hell I was doing while he's working his ass off at St.James. Then Halloween celebration at his workplace was pretty enjoyable. My first halloween celebration! Hehe! And my virgin club experience. Not very nice though, cause G came down and pulled us away when we were all enjoying. Tsk! Nevermind, next time then! :)


Face damn whitezxz:(

WHITE FACE AGAIN!

SARAH TAN BAO YU came too!

Liping&Nick!
Lolz.

BabyG! (L)

Love my expressionzx!

And I should be more understanding. Ohhhhh someone at work said I was gentle. And I was like "ehhh?" HAHAHA! What the hell seriously but it's an improvement alreadyyy. G, please take note of this. (L) :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES