Pig


I'm so screwed, again. This is a vicious cycle, repetitive and it's harmful to my heart, our hearts. I'm a coward, I simply love to avoid issues and not face them and solving them. But those problems can't be solved no? If not why are they happening and re-happening and re-re-happening again. I don't know why am I doing all that? It makes me wanna just walk away and never look back again. I did not sign up for this. Then whenever I pick myself up and decided to walk away, I can't. There's a circle and I'm in it, I can't get out of the circle you drew, the big circle you drew around us. You evil pig, I'm stuck in a mad-love-hate-situation. Screw it, screw me. I found myself accepting that relationship request you sent. Fuck our lives G, thank you for being so understanding.

And I can't believe what I'm doing again. Snacking when I feel stress. Fuck my life seriously. Fucking fat me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES