Poots.


Love KOI love KOI love KOI
Happy birthday 金妈!

At back from work & today was oh-super-tiring. Was supposed to be at cashier again then I was switched to kitchen and *jiang jiang* I had the tiring-est day of KOI ever. Learnt how to brew the different types of tea and the hot water is hot (like duh) but the vapours and hot steam is like "wooots" and I made a blunder as usual despite me learning and picking the skills up fast. I spilled plenty of tea and very VERY nearly, scalded people while transfering the tea from one container to the other. And seriously, freaking heavy. Try lifting 11kg of milk tea above your chest level. And I'm like short to reach the bar top properly. Suddenly, I love the much hated cashier. But truely after being in the kitchen, I realised the teas are really worth the wait and definitely worth the money. We time the brewing of the tea, we time the cooking of the pearls and we check the temperature of the tea. Once off temp, we do not use them anymore. Quality is there. :) Okay enough of advertisements.

Boss' birthday. Went to Bugis for supper with staff from other outlets. No eleboration needed I guess. Just steamboated, bbq-ed and had loads of fun. :D

Tomorrow will be training day again. Then shall wait for monday to meet G again.

OHHH G, KOI IS GOING TO TAMPINES. HAPPY NOTZX!
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES