Some people might look nice on the outside but they're one hell of a meanie inside. Ohh yes I've seen loads of them. Why pretend to be nice to people who "up to standard" and be so unkind to people who don't. Is social class that important? Well those doubleface should be 'downed' two class for being double. Labels really that important? I wear Pierre Cardin bra & panty and also have a Pierre Cardin wallet which is 100bucks. Those who wear 3 for $10 bra and panty not humans beings? Those who use $2 pouch as wallets are low class? You're not even spending your own money, it's your parents. Your parents are well to do and you are not only poor because you don't earn a single cent but also just plain pathetic.

Anyway I'm just ranting. To all snobs out there who spends mummy's money on LV/Gucci/Coach whatever.

And I just hope the world can be a better place to live in.

And I just hope I can fall asleep, kz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES