Diet Day Two



DD2 was a complete failure. Ate maggie for lunch, then late dinner was bah chor mee and half share rojak. Then came home to found that there's dinner, so I ate and had chocs. FATTYISNOTGOINGTOGETANYSKINNIERONLYFATTERZOHHEMMGEEEYOUPIGPLEASESTOPEATINGZZZ!

SIGH.

Anyway now watching BOF like again. Yesyes but I'm doing so to learn my Korean! :) And the sudden urge to do naval piercing is here again! Tomorrow gonna go work and then to St.James. And webcammed with YSM just now cause I had a fashion crisis! HAHA and I created my own new way of wearing an oversized dress! Mmm hope it will be nice tomorrow. Seriously who wants to be a laughing stock eh! Molah fly away day again. :( Ohhhh Citibank Clear Card, I'm so getting you :)

And I should be asleep now but am waiting for G to come over after work. 6am already y'know! Sigh, seriously eff my screwed up body clock. How wo change back seriously. Nowadays need to sleep for 12 hours then can wake up, but I'm working at 1730. And it's gonna be late night tomorrow too. How now brown cow? Think the cows also sleeping already. Sianzxcs ttm. :( Now I should pray for him to be back soon and I should go cry over BOF now.

Annyeong
Goodbye
Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES