There's a reason why people built walls around their heart. It serves as a protection, like an isolation ward for a patient who's undergoing chemotherapy. When you let the walls down and let someone in, it's like risking an infection. I'm infected.

I'm ignoring. I'm avoiding my feelings. I'm trying my very best not to care. Whatever, I'm really refraining myself not to know. Detail kills. Is it really me with my absurd thoughts again cause this time round the feeling seems vaguely familiar, something's wrong. Women's instinct they call it. However nonsensical, mine have been pretty accurate.

Honesty is the best policy no? Even if the truth hurts, I would want to know cause I believe no matter how hurtful the truth is, it wouldn't be as hurtful as the lie.

IGNORE EVERYTHING & PRETEND THAT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Twenty-seven-fifty of cheap alcohol, take the pain away. Hope it would be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES