Falls

Finally the torturous two weeks past and I got my boyf back! *just for the weekends* 

So it kinda sucked when you had to work on both saturday and sunday but really thank god that I'm doing morning shift instead and yes I get to spend a little time with him and as for now he's back in camp again! 

So yesterday we went for XLB! Hehehe! 
Paradise Dynasty
Orchard ION 
#04-12A

So this place is famous for their 8 flavours XLBs! Quite cool right the concept and each flavour has a different colour which makes the XLB even more exquisite! 
SEE SEE SEE
So as I'd mentioned, one colour represent one flavour. So here's the introoooo!
  1. White: Original
  2. Grey: Garlic 
  3. Green: Ginseng
  4. Light Orange: Foie Gras
  5. Black: Black Tuffle
  6. Yellow: Cheese
  7. Dark Orange: Crab Roe
  8. Pink: SzeChuan

Pretty cool isn't it!  For someone who love colourful stuff, this xlbs are too pretty already! And to ensure optimum tasting of the xlbs, you needa follow the above sequence! If you start off with szechuan then that's it, your mouth would be filled with the spicy taste! Anyway the more distinct flavours are Sezchuan, Cheese and Ginseng. I think the rest taste pretty much the same to me? Well to those who can't take spicy, save szechuan for the last! And for "herbal chicken soup" lovers, Ginseng is definitely your choice!
You can order the assorted 8 flavours xlbs if not you can choose 6 or 10 pieces of each flavour. 
Well we didn't eat this 8 flavoured xlbs this time round cause we'd tried it before and found our favourite ones. 
 Original
 CHEESE! 
My boyf mad love the cheese one! It may sound like a weird combination but wait till you sink your teeth into the skin of these cheesy xlbs and what flows out is not only the meat juice but also melt cheese! Shioooooook ah! (Y)
Besides xlbs, there is also main courses like noodles and rice and also sidedishes like stir-fry vegetables, egg etc etc. 
So we both ordered our own main course
Shanghai Fried Rice 
SzeChuan Beef Noodles
*Slurps*
And there is also some China-style dimsum which you can choose from. 
Pan-fried Pork Buns
They offer free flow chinese tea in this manner! 
Okay took this photo from elsewhere but then this is coolshiatz really! 
 Boyf :D
Overall it's quite affordable ? We spend about 60bucks on drinks, 2basket of xlbs, 2 main course and one sidedish. To me the pricing is okay, the food is worth the money! 
So you should go try and see if you can find your own favourite flavour of xlb! 

Then we went to Orchard Central for Icecream! 
 White Chocolate with white choc chips and m&ms! 
 Boyf & meme! 
(look so freaking tired, look at those eyebags seriously wtfatz) 

Today is book in day so after work chiongzzz to boyf place and sent him off at Pasir Ris Interchange. :( Didnt get to spend much time together too. WHY MUST BOOK IN AT 1900HRS?!?!?!?! DDDDD:
Anyway this is him! SMART EH! 
Goshhhhh love guys who look smart in uniform, even school uniforms okay! But seriously so far nothing beats a paramedic uniform. So smart~ Ahhhhhhhh I wanna look smart in my uniform too but then zzzz let's not talk about it aite. 

Mememe is going to be confirmed in another 2 weeks' time. How time flies?! Really so far so good I guess. Well 6months has past and everyone in the ward has been real nice to me and I am really blessed to have been shifted from one good environment to another good learning ground. This ward has made me learn and grow in my nursing skills, knowledge and PR skills! So this is it, 557 more days to end of bond. I enjoy working despite being worn out so why am I even counting. To be burden free I guess. (:

Gonna crash now for yet another wretched monday morning. 
BLUES OH BLUES I FEEL YOU ALREADY
xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES