As per Boyfee's request, I shall do a proper entry and update my blog. Well it's as if he don't know what's my day-to-day happenings. Hahahaha well here goes.... 

I AM A CONFIRMED STAFF W.E.F 8 APR

Well congratulations to myself. 
I am pretty happy with my work life now, not to mention the pay increment! 

It's been a week. I feel burdened, huge responsibilities on my shoulders. I am all alone now, doing things on my own, patient's safety in my hands. It's some kind of stress that only nurses will understand. Good thing is that I'm independent and I don't have to be tag on other staff and be a liability. I am free and freedom comes with a price.

Things happened for a reason and what I need to do is to learn. Know what went wrong and yes, learn from it and swore not to ever let the same mistake happen again. The past week has been very depressing, people are dying and it's affecting me.

Appraisal is awesome. Thankyou sister! 
Am really flatteredddddddd but I really really hate it when people have exceptionally "skyhigh" expectations on you or rather, on me. It's nice to feel recognized, knowing that my efforts paid off but it has only been half a year and I've been offered the choice of further studies. Studying, the idea of sitting in lecture hall and tutorial room turns me off, literally............... And most prolly they would revoke the offer when they find out about my study attitude. What shit. 

Another round of night starts in a few hours' time and I'm already tired. Sigh. Need my motivation to be here with me now, why tekong, why you so cruel?! :( 
Another 4 more days to bookout and I'm working weekends again. How suayyyyy! :( 
Misssyouuuuuuumyboyyyyyyyyyy






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES