Cubez

Hoollllaaaaaa. 
Itz my sleeping day today! I'd survived 3nights with minor hangover, blocked nose resulting in frontal headache, persistent cough and dry throat and last but not least, running nose after the congestion cleared. Also freezed my ass off during the 3nights. 
 But it's okay 
$$$$
So it's gonna be a long long post. Brace yourself! 

 Met up with my girls from school on a random Tuesday and it's was sucha surprise that all 8 of us are free in the evening! 
 Went for dinner at Pizza Hut and went to Coldstone to chill and do some catching up. Since graduation we've all been busy with our own lives and most of us are nurses now at different organisation, it's really hard to find a day for all of us to meet up like that. Really really a coincidence. Great session girls!  



8/8 MC


















SEE MY HAIR. LOOKS SO FREAKING THICK HERE?! 
Now I've adopted this hairstyle for work. Look's damn air-stewardess can? Okay can even though I'm dreaming but I love it! 
And those who know me would know how bad I am with doing my hair. So it's always either let down or tied up in a bun or ponytail. I can't do a french braid for fuck sake. Can't pin my hair properly too. So I'm really happy to be able to tie this! 


So baby's 2nd bookout! Wanted to surprise him by booking movie tickets to The Hunger Games on Saturday! So we happily went to Cathay and waited for 1900hrs. And at 1900hrs our theatre was not letting us in like whatthehell so I double-checked the ticket and realized that I'd actually booked for the session on Sunday instead. Zzzzzzz and both of us can't make it on Sunday cause he's booking in at 2030hr and poor me is starting my nightshift. How dumb can I get seriously. Then wanted to get some last minute tickets to any show but everywhere is fully booked. And I got pissed with myself, like really really madpissedangryfrustratedannoyedexasperatedz I wanna cry, Zzzzzz then boyf cheered me up by bringing me to St James for some drinks! (Y) 
So we both were damn busy jio-ing khakis last minute and heh lucky we managed to get people down? If not the alcohol sure wasted. Managed to get Yvonne, Jolene and Gary down. 

Powerhouse!
We had Belverdere 1 for 1 and boyf's ex-colleague kept making him drink and we get like random drinks out of nowhere. Freeflow mixers and hahahaha it's really fun. Well DJ Kzee finally had some new mixes or it's me who has been out of touch lately. Well you get the point. 




So everyone kept making boyf drink cause he's being missed there blah blah blah .....................
 Then yeah can imagine what happend next, 
...
PUKEFEST
...
ON ME
!!!  
DAFUG SERIOUSLY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I seriously have nothing to say. Gotta revenge on him someway or somehow. Already placed the plastic in front of him already yet he chose to puked on me. Soaked inside out literally. 



So sent him home and Gary broke boyf's house key. The moment was epic. Cause jolene couldn't get the keys to turn and once Gary turned the key it literally snapped into 2?!?! LIKE SERIOUSLY??! So we had to call boyf''s dad to open the door. Paiseh ttm and he got shit from him after, dead drunk, smells like puke, disturbed their beauty sleep and the key zzzz. ALSO NOT FORGETTING ME DRENCHED IN PUKE.

Severed into two by the brute strength of Gary. Seriously what is Tekong doing to these guys? 
Then Jolene puked after we sent boyf home cause the smell of his puked was overwhelming. -.- 
Urgh anyway I ran to the police station nearby and got changed. Lucky I went shopping earlier on that day and bought a denim shirts and top. Looked damn mismatched but whatever, flagged a cab home and ended up puking in my own bedroom??!!?!?! 
Woke up early in the morning and became the slave of the day cause the whole room reeks of my vomit and the toilet stinks too cause I'd clean up the night before and thrown the towels there. Got screwed by my Grandma but now thinking back it's like LOL? 
HAHAHA oh wells this is the age to do all these silly stuff right? Drink, get high, dance, puke, drink again, get drunk, hangover. Then repeat the process again. (Y) 

Dont worry boyf, I still love you even though it's the second time you puked on me you this fat babi. 


Just finished baking Cheesecake for babyboy, now gonna prepare for training! 
Gdluckz to me training with such a bad throat and a block nose. 

xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES