Goodbye NYP!

Graduation on the 23rd May 2012. 

Finally!!
Samantha and Xinning

SJH Kinkys!
Lovelies from NR0827
...

To be honest, I'd never really taken my diploma studies seriously. Everyone in class knows that, going to school is a chore to me. And I hated Nursing the moment I started school and part of me has never really given up Banking Finance. And what kept me in the course was actually my classmates and my CCAs. Well friends being my motivation and pillar of strength is pretty normal but not everyone study because of their CCAs. I can't quit school back then, I can't do without swimming. Class would start at 9am and I would skip the whole day of school and go to school at 5pm just for my swim training. And on days I'm present in class I would head straight for the pool during lunch, long breaks in between lessons and after school. My entire existence is being drawn to the swimming pool! The peace and tranquility you get when you're underwater, feeling weightless and being free..... HAHAHHAA I'M NOT EXAGGERATING PLEASE! 

 Let's see. Can anyone deny this?! This is heavenly seriously. 

Okay anyway I am a lecturer's worst nightmare. I would always be late for class or not in class at all. I always have food in my hands or mouth. I talk or play games during lectures/tutorial and I mock at lecturers, their words, actions, dressings and especially the way they speak (accent) I don't hand in assignments and during lab sessions when we're supposed to practice our clinical skills, I would be lying on the bed doing my own "studying" with my laptop or phone or simply talk to my girls. I have warning letters for at least 2 modules every semester and on and off debarment letter from examinations. Not to mention my dresscode! I'm always in a teeshirt with fbt shorts and slippers! Comfortable yaw plus it's good for trainings! You can see how my class mentor hated me in every single way. I was so close (about 1cm) to quitting school in Year 1 but my girls talked me out of it ( you girls! I failed one of the lamest module in Year 1 Sem 1, Critical Thinking which resulted in me having a semester more to complete and I hated myself for that. Duh first up is my huge alter-ego. (Who fails an essay about critical thinking?) Next is my unacceptable perfectionism. (half a year more than the rest makes me a complete failure seriously and it's not even a module which requires studying!) And lastly is having to take the stupid module again! (like failing once is not enough to damage my esteem) Nevertheless I managed to made it through every single assessments/presentations/exams/postings and I'd graduated with a GPA 2.74. (Definitely not your ideal GPA but hey I've been through only 60% of classes and gave like 50% effort in all classes I'd attended. Give me some credit for being "smart") 

OKAY LAH ENOUGH OF SELF PRAISE LOL. 


Now for the embarrassing part..... THE PHOTOS LOL. I'd actually had a lot of fun vetting through the heaps of photos I have. DAMN FUNNY CAN?!?!?!?! Okay then,(tried my very best) in Chronological order: 
The School Days
Audrey!
Think first week of school?! I don't know haha. Cin Lee was still around!
Before lab session! 
During lab!! 
HAAHAA Webcam. Gosh our hair was damn screwed up. 
WHAT IS BANGS ZOMG?!?!!??!! 
 After Health Assessment! 
See this girl? See her dressing?! SEE HER SOCKS!?!?!?!?! 
*faints* 
 Awww love my tanned skin! And always seen with some tech in my hands. 
That's right. We play daidee in lecture hall! 
HAHAHA Told you 
Like my house! 
 We didn't study at all. Go school to play! 
 LOL This bio lab doctor looks like Lim Bo Seng lei. 
End of year 1!
HAHHA We played mahjong also! :D


 Handsome lah deh! 
Idiots.
End of Year 2
 
 
 
 
 Zi lian much?! Haha
HanXiang with my medals HAHHA!  
 Part time alcohol promoter! 
 See the way this auntie sits in the canteen. bth
 
 
 "I tell you ah. dont keep touching your hair hor"
 
 
 
We've got A for FYP!!
The only module I've got A for, excluding PRCP LOL. 

 Last day of school! 

 Lunch at Sakura!
 Mr Aaron is totally freaking out! 
Handdsomeeee~
Mr Aaron's birthday @ his rooftop garden! 

HAHAHHAHAA @ the background!

0827+1 Class outing! 
Our ride for the day!
Reckless driver with her "hit and run" victim
Christmas
NR0827!
Well when I was doing my clinical postings
At KTPH MOT (you need to have the thing)
I met this bunch of crazy people (which apparently suits me alot) and we journeyed from yishun to boonlay and merged with another group of crazy people!

At St Joseph's Home where KTPH's crazies meet NUH's crazies. We didn't had one month of gerontology posting. We had one whole month of crazy time together. Who would look forward to clinical postings as much as we do?! We broke every single rule there is and I'd gotten B for it. CI must have loved our "vibe" a lot. 
Picnic every single day! 
Case studying~
Seriously i think we bring life to that place and trust me, the residents there need some life yo. 
Practising for our performance for the residents
Angela baby! 
RACERRRR~
And one day we've decided to go vogue! 
Sheesha~

Performance day!

Group picture with Sister (I forgot her name -.-)

Well got to say. No matter how much I hated my school, I'm glad that I'd stayed on and completed the course. Am really grateful to those who made this 3years so enjoyable! 
LOVE Y'ALL AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE~ 
:D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES