We'll be coming back for you

One day.

This feeling sucks. What's new? I don't know who is here for me now, at least i have someone in the past. Got to suck it up and deal with it.

I run away, i always do. And i knew something like that is going to happen. Forewarned. But i took a leap of faith and i'd not regretted it. But this is too huge a leap for me now. I have my own issues, my own barrier to overcome. Babysteps instead of leaping. How do one run before learning how to walk... Human beings are so selfish and greedy. I'm only human.

Holding back the tears which threatens to flow.
Thinking of all the different possibilities and opportunities but it isn't fair.

You ain't some boytoy, i miss you.

Will we ever gonna feel the same?- Calvin Harris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES