Change

You have the rights to post your views on social media site. This is what I am doing too. However, your views can be rather hurtful to some people. Sometimes I pity others who get criticized and judged when they are just simply doing their job or trying to make the world a better place. The method can be wrong but what about the intent? The intent is good, I believe it is always good. I really feel so sorry for them. I'm guilty for having a sharp tongue and being untactful but I am trying to control. My intent is always good and I know the methods might not be always "right". Listen with the intent to understand and not to reply? Whatever happened to being receptive and not reactive.   

It's heartbreaking to hear stories and to know things from both sides. You feel so helpless once you get the whole picture.I feel so tired. 

Change is hard but never stop changing because change is good indeed. You will never know if you never. Take a leap of faith and believe that God will always be there for you. In fact, a path has been already set for you by Him. 
You just got to believe. 

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES