Australia

Ever since I started travelling, I began to see the world in a different perspective. I became more open minded, I became courageous and I began to believe that nothing is impossible. I stepped out of my own comfort zone and was forced to be independent. Maybe the initial reason for travelling was to escape but now it is to discover. I began to appreciate the small things around me, I began to accept that some things are not meant to be, I began to let things go because I know there are so many things out there for me to discover. Why settle and be mundane when you can be carefree and shine.

Well at least I am shining.
For myself. 

Australia was so fulfilling. This time I truly got out of my comfort zone, be reckless and got things done. I planned my itinerary yet I refused to make certain bookings, leaving things up to my "mood" and the trip turned out great. I slept in the airport, hitchhiked at 12noon on an island, took long bus rides, had a weird conversation with a shady man, went on a 3 day boat trip on my own, scubadived one of the most beautiful place on Earth, skydived from 14,000feet, saw migrating whales, dolphins playing and swam with sharks. Only 16days but I got so much out of it, more than some people will in their entire lifetime. I am truly blessed, God did kept His promises and opened the windows of heaven and poured His blessings over me.

Australia
Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Brisbane, Magnetic Island, Cairns, Sydney
21 August- 6 September


Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 


Please join Wicked Club Crawl if you're ever in Surfers! 


Byron Bay Lighthouse Sunrise

 Thanks Jo for taking the time to take us around Byron, Gold Coast and Brisbane!



Townsville, enroute to Magnetic Island 

Geoferry Bay, Magnetic Island, Townsville 


Alma Bay, Magnetic Island, Townsville 

Full Moon Party DownUnder @ Base Hostel, Magnetic Island

 Cairns Espanade Lagoon

Roomies at 305, Gilligans Backpackers, Cairns


Funny how I was worrying over how to spend my 24th birthday in the previous post. God is great, I didn't have to worry after all. Needless to say it was fucking awesome, the night was filled with loads of alcohol, dancing, silly stories, dirty jokes, a sausage cutout picture and plenty of laughter! Thanks guys, fucking Gilligans! 

Manuel's Angels 

This is life. Being out at sea, waking up to the sunrise, ending the day with the sunset, getting paid doing what you love. DREAM JOB! 

Selfie everywhereeeeeee

 Night dived with sharks! 

The wonderful crew of TAKA Ribbon Reef Explorer. 

Thank you GBR, I will be back for more! 

Cairns Botanic Garden with my dive buddies! 



Sydney with my roomie from Cairns! 

Sydney Pubcrawl was fuckin amazing! 


This is not the end but just the beginning to a evermore exciting life ahead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES