Runaway

Yesterday I had someone asked me why am I so happy everyday & I replied "why not?" with hell loads of swag I feel. Ever since I walked out of my old life, ever since I returned from Australia in March, people have been saying I'm happy, really truly happy. I also had told me that he is living his life vicariously through mine & someone told me that if she could live her life the way she wanted it to be, it would be my life. I would thank them and ask them to do themselves a favour to live life the way they want to, yadayada but I do feel empty at times. What if all that I am showing is just a facade? I do feel the negativity trying to overcome me and yes I have difficulty suppressing those awful emotions, all the time. I am in a constant fight with my own demons and I'm afraid I might not last any longer. Sometimes I wonder why am I always beating myself down, making myself so fucking miserable. I'm struggling, I'm drowning. I am truly disappointed in myself, I swore not to let it happen (again) but it did happen anyways. I can totally see history repeating itself, a vicious cycle and I think I kind of liked it, if not why would I allow it to happen again! Gosh, why did I put myself into this kind of fucking situation again. I need to go, really. Just run away, for a short while, I need to breathe, I need to think, I need to go. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

646

Connect

POTATOES